03 Cody Legebokoff
Prince George, British Columbia
This is the story of Cody Alan Legebokoff: Canada’s teenaged serial killer. Cody had a normal childhood, a loving family, and was described as popular and easy going. A typical Canadian teenager who was into sports. But he was hiding a darkness inside him. Cody had a double life and the people who knew him were shocked when his murderous crimes came to light.
For more information, you can follow the podcast on Facebook: www.facebook.com/canadiantruecrime/ All feedback is welcome!
The Canadian True Crime podcast is hosted by Kristi, an Aussie true crime fanatic who lives in Canada and is a proud Canadian citizen.
- Podcast theme music: Space Trip. http://www.dl-sounds.com/royalty-free/space-trip/
And these tracks from http://freemusicarchive.org/:
- ROZKOL - If These
- ROZKOL - Antoine’s song
- Chris Zabriskie - Fly Inverted Past a Jenny
- Chris Zabriskie - Brethren, Arise
- Chris Zabriskie - Undercover Vampire Policeman
- Gallery Six - Hydroscope
- Chris Zabriskie - Everybody’s bot problems that aren’t mine
- Chris Zabriskie - I’m a man who will fight for your honour
- Vitus Von Degen - Black gloves
- Blear Moon - Cold Summer Landscape
- Mank - Soundtrack 1. Act 4
- Chris Zabriskie - There’s a special place for some people
- Ketsa - Looping Life
All music is used under an Attribution License - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Main information sources:
- The Country Boy Killer: The True Story of Serial Killer Cody Legebokoff (Crimes Canada: True Crimes That Shocked the Nation Book 6)